Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Love For Dance Moms Miami



I'm not perfect!

This was sent from one of my favorite Boomer Sooners because it KILLS her.  I love that our favorite sweet blonde girls are watching this show with KJ!

Because you know you can't turn it off!

Which dances are your favorite and which are the hottest Latin messes?!

What is better: Abby or Miami?



Group Numbers










Duets


Jessi and Kimmy




Lucas & Kimmy



Sammy & Hannah



Trio

Jessi, Hannah & Sammy





Hannah






Lucas





Kimmy





Jessi



Sammy

7 comments:

  1. Abby is sure as hell better than Miami. How could you even ask that question?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some who prefer Miami lately. It has gained steam.

      Delete
  2. I like how supportive that the teachers in Miami are but that they still maintain high expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dance moms miami bored me, I stopped watching after a few episodes.

    I find the ALDC dancers and moms to be more interesting. They have all those years of knowing each other while the miami group where just thrown together and they really try to play up all the reality tv tropes.


    That said Victor and Angel are way better teachers than Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Miami dances are basically the same dance over and over again. I would love to see what ABLDC could do with those Miami dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both shows. I was enjoying how Miami was focusing on the psych moms with supportive teachers. But yesterday's show let me down. I didn't want to see screaming from Victor and Angel. And I think Leo seems more manipulative than all the Abby Lee moms put together.

    ReplyDelete