Saturday, January 22, 2011

2010-2011 Stars On Ice Videos



These are videos from the Sky Sports broadcast of the show.  Sky Sports did not show Cohen's 'Nobody Knows,' but I will add it when it shows up on youtube.  I will wait to review the show until I see it in person, as it was evident that Belgosto hadn't been skating together very long after living apart.  Their number was shaky and the unison in the group numbers just didn't compare to when there was much greater rehearsal time.













3 comments:

  1. I am an Evan fan, but I'm sorry, no one can do Tango de Roxanne like Daisuke Takahashi. You would think Evan would've learned more aspects of the tango on Dancing With the Stars... lol.
    I did really like Evan's interpretation of The Climb though. And thank God Miley Cirus wasn't singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't mind Evan's Tango de Roxanne (although Takahashi's does reign supreme). Maybe because the psychoticness of it seems like it would fit in with his personality.

    What the heck was B/A's number supposed to be about??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 10:48: I think Tanith and Ben's program was some kind of Dracula/vampire paso doble.

    ReplyDelete