Thursday, April 7, 2011

This and That



Alissa Czisny's newest Chrysler ad.  If only I believe she could become world champion.  Such a lovely girl.  I'm pulling for her to muster a bronze in a few weeks!


Grant Hochstein's latest journal entry.  He claims to have learned a skid entrance to his triple axel and says he is now landing the jump consistently.

Karina Smirnoff is taking it off in next month's Playboy.  She will be on the cover and nude inside.  It will not be her first time baring all.  She already took the classy moral stance of getting naked for PETA.


Jeremy Abbott dyed his hair.  He also declared himself to be the red-headed step child of elite figure skating.  At least he is self-aware!  His list of 100 facts is MUST SEE on twitter.  We knew that Jeremy was a nice kid and a tad bizarre socially, but we had NO IDEA about the severity of it!

Philipp Boy leads qualifying at Europeans.  Marcel Nguyen is second and Maxim Devyatovsky is third.

The USFSA is supportive of the new team event.




Watch more video of 2011 NCAA Women's Gymnastics National Championships on gymnastike.org

Jay Clark and Cassidy McComb on making it back to NCAAs.


Wendy Williams on being eliminated from DWTS.

8 comments:

  1. I love that Jermazing doesn't give a rat's azz anymore. I find it more than mildly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I love Jeremazing more than ever. And I already love him quite a bit.

    OMG CASSIDY'S HAIR. I don't know what else to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghhhh! It's Draco Malfoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassidy's hair...OMG!!!!!! It's like she's trying to be Jackie Chan and Roxie Hart from Chicago all at the same time!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I got a photo with Jer before he did this to his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. alissa is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Anonymous said...
    Arghhhh! It's Draco Malfoy!
    April 7, 2011 2:45 PM"

    Ahhhhh, I actually LOL at that! I don't even recognize Jeremy Abbott with his new hair color! So . . . why didn't he dye his hair red? A different cah-razy red, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't find the albino look all that fascinating or great, unless you're an actual albino person you probably shouldn't rock that look. But to each his own I guess.

    ReplyDelete