Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Note From Jana Bobek


Jana Bobek: for those of you who misunderstood my comment of " free as a bird""I apologize but as English is not my first language what I meant to relay was that I appreciate Nicole being given her freedom to continue to pursue her opportunities of education ,working and support of family and friends without the restrictions of prison.


Nicole is suddenly becoming a student?! Is she finally getting her GED?

And to think that everyone tried to blame the craziness on Aunt Joyce over the years!

8 comments:

  1. What nationality is Bobek? Was her mom born in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Nicole inherit the drug problems from her mother, or is that just a really bad photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad photo, but the only one of her in google images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole story makes me sad. I hope Nicole gets her shit together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sad too. Watching someone hit rock bottom is just terrible. She was really talented too and didn't need to go down such a dangerous and dark path.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when did you get blamed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just laughing that the name of this blog is about these nut-jobs. haha.

    ReplyDelete