Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More This and That



Tomorrow marks the tenth episode of Dance Moms and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once this series ends.  I don't care that the drama with Crazy Cathy is clearly staged.  I wan't to know if Maddie will ever learn a non-lyrical solo, end up on Broadway or secretly turn into a Chuckie doll.  Will Chloe and Christi ever hit when it counts?  Will Kelly secretly reveal she is Kate Gosselin's long-lost cousin?  Will the Pennsylvania trash finally attain acceptable highlights?  Will Brooke quit dancing before she yells at her mother for trying to force her to make out with a future gay?  Will she fake another injury?  Will Abby Lee Miller eat another gallon of ice cream?   I'm invested.

The gaytinos are VERY upset at Alyssa Campanella (Miss USA) for losing too much weight before the Miss Universe pageant.  In the Latin world, this is a bonafide scandal.  Those gaysians would even lose support for Maria Venus Raj if it came to this.

An interview with Tara Lipinski.  We need to persuade her to dump another guy and skate a program about it on the Today Show.

Evan Lysacek and Yu-Na Kim were spotted sharing the ice at the East-West Ice Palace.

More shots of Nastia looking thinner in London.  Notice she is getting back to being a confident bitch and is now flipping for the camera.  It's been a while.  It is as thought she knows we are tired of her not being in Beijing form.


15 comments:

  1. No, baby--three more Dance Moms, according to Christi's twitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank goodness. The website I listed said 10, but it may have said that because this is the week of the 10th episode. Phew. I need Abby Lee Miller in my life. Thank you for the correction. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I just watched the preview. I hate that redheaded delusional woman. I think she has a chemical imbalance. At least Abby Lee is a straight up bitch. I would work for her in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those girls aren't going to end up on Broadway, that's just delusional thinking. What they're training for and where they'll most likely going to wind up later in life, is in Vegas strip clubs, on the pole or straddling overweight businessmen.

    Or these delusional moms can send them to me, there's still hope to teach them proper ballet technique....ugh I can't stand watching those girls doing multiple turns and fouettes with turned-in legs, that's what disturbs me the most, not the tacky-ass premise of the show itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not unreasonable for those girls to wind up in the chorus of a broadway show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the pyramid Abby uses to rank the dancers at the beginning of each episode is just for show... I'm amazed those girls aren't burnt out yet. She's also pretty mean to those girls and very disrespectful towards their parents (who shouldn't be so involved), but again, I wonder how much of that is for show. Not that I care that much, I'm addicted to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think the things Abby does hold a candle to what the Karolyis did with their athletes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know if Nastia is thinking about giving 2012 a go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. shes wearing black leggings. MORE SLIMMING
    she has no chance at 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has worn leggings in the past but didn't look thin like that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon @ 4:00, normally I'd agree w/u but with the US bar situation right now, Marcia Frederick might as well try a comeback. Or what about Wu Jiani, she's gotta have US citizenship by now, right? j/k....kind of....

    ReplyDelete
  12. With the format change next year do you think anyone would be considered for 1 event? If so, I don't see why Nastia wouldn't have a chance. Although it makes me wonder - she struggled with her dismount after that lengthy routine while in crazy shape, would she have the time to get back to that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't help myself......I'm addicted to dance moms!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say it, I am far more emotionally invested in Dance Moms, then ANYTHING that Nastia is doing. Dance Moms is where its at!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim and Kwan at the Staples Center yesterday for the Special Olympic host city announcement ceremony:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5fbkKqXsXs

    http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3383&pid=95325&start=200&st=200#entry95325

    ReplyDelete