Thursday, June 21, 2012

The New Adam Rippon

New hair and new tank top wardrobe for summer.

Our boy Curly Sue has made quite the transformation since moving to Detroit to train with Yuka and Jason.  Lately, our boy has grown up and discovered his inner hot body and has been showing off his peak form on Twitter.  He has the look of someone who has a new level of confidence after a new life event.  Maybe he is excited about dating Alissa Czisny or something? ;)   Does Adam seem different to you?  Is he just getting in touch in his inner Don Draper?  What do you make of the new Adam Rippon?  And the new hair? The pierced ears?




Chilling with the Shibs.

Red-Blooded American Male Bonding Time


Being artsy.

Love birds?

Team DSC

Ugly Christmas Sweater Adam looked so much younger.

Locks of Love.

Bros.

Being fabulous.

The other skaters boys always do say he has a killer ass!

How Lulu felt after working with Sandra Bezic!

A situation.


Come here, Betty Draper or airline stewardess!

How Czisny tore her hip.

A year ago.

18 comments:

  1. Super LOL at how czisny tore her hip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam looks way hotter now, too bad he doesn't swing my way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Swing my way?" what does that mean ? haha, forgive my poor english.

      Delete
  3. I hate to speculate, but I think he's gay. Figured Abbott finally rubbed off on him. I also assumed they were an item at some point haha...guess I'm dreaming ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Caps LOL!!
    I like the shorter hair on Adam-makes him look more mature, less Shirley-Templeish.

    DaYUM! Adam is RIPPED-even after chowing down on McDonalds! My kind of elite grub btw. He and Alissa look sweet together but I think they're just friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ~ Shirley temple , good one ! Finally the testosterone takes over, eh ? LMFAO

      Delete
  5. Wow, never thought I'd feel attracted to Adam Rippon but the short hair and sixpack are definitely doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe he is officially a fisting bottom. Johnny Status.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Margaret Tudor would stop alluding to me.

    I want to comment that Czisny's arms look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wth? What are you talking about?? How am I alluding to you? I don't even know you. I wasn't even aware of you til you mentioned my name.

      Delete
  8. Hot!!! Also, this may well be the most hysterical post I have read on your site, Aunt Joyce. Thank you for lightening my evening.

    Just love "the situation". . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. So who is he really dating? (He flirts outrageously with Ashley but is that a cover?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that same breath, Jeremy Abbott is dating Massimo Scali---not Meryl Davis.

      Delete
  10. Is it wrong for me to assume that Adam would be happy being the star (and only)bottom at a 50-guy orgy? Too much?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pffft

    Alissa is humping Jason Dungjen
    Adam is in the closet and eyeing Abbott

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if Jeremy and Adam come as a twink bottom pair on Grinder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don 't know why the more he changes his appearance, the more gay he look. Sorry, to say this, but... he don't look hot to me generally as a MAN, his body is killing of course, but... I can't feel the manliness in him. I think he's flirting with abbott in the Nationals2012 after SP conference, omg, he's totally distracted .

    ReplyDelete