Saturday, September 1, 2012

Favorite Things Fri-errr Saturday!



The amount of ironic love I have for this program is simply unreal. I live for the music and the drama, belts and all. I live for Oksana dragging Max's crippled self around. It is just a bit much and I love every second of it.



The shit.



Finally, a medal for our girl.






We need to celebrate the Jahnke more.



What might have been...



Her '96 vaults are still amazing. If only she didn't ruin it by doing that Phelps for so many years.


A moment set to cliched music that never EVER gets old.



Love for Kui!



Sveta at her best on beam. I still live for the Khorkina pivot.



<3 p="p">

2 comments:

  1. THE SKY IS FALLING, No Nastia? Is she not tweeting you anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to post different videos and mix it up. If you notice, there is no Kwan, Gordeeva and Grinkov, etc.

      Delete