Friday, July 20, 2012

Favorite Things Friday!




I will always be sad we didn't get to see her compete in Beijing.



I don't believe I've ever seen a better beam worker.



I need some voidy Voir in my life today.



Every off season, I long for Aliona's ferocity.



We will miss Fei Fei this time around.



The queen of amplitude!



Pure adoration.



I live for the passion of Yagudin not going down without a fight.





I love Sui Lu and am thrilled for her success this quad, but I was obsessed with her before Beijing.




Margaret Thatcher's daughter never fails to win us over with her playful charm.


I believe that at least 3,000 of the views for this video have come from me.


Voidy heaven.



I LIVE and DIEEE for their Original Dances!

3 comments:

  1. Is there anyone now competing beam up on their toes like Sha and Bo? I hate flat-footed beam routines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cheng Fei's floor routine. It proves that it is indeed possible to have both difficult tumbling and great choreography

    ReplyDelete